Happy Tuesday, Friends!
Do you want to know what I could really go for right now? Chicken, sweet and juicy chicken. There is nothing better than sitting down to a nice meal of melt in your mouth chicken. But sometimes Chicken can get annoying to make. Which is why I am posting this Chicken Cinnamon Cookie Recipe so everyone can have healthy chicken treats handy (to give me ;)) all the time! These cookies make 1-2 dozen medium sized cookies and the recipe comes from our friends at Canine Journal.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 cup of organic flour
- 1 cup of low sodium or homemade organic chicken broth
- 3/4 cup of oatmeal
- 1/4 corn starch
- 1/4 cup of cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of organic cinnamon
How to make them:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly
- Flatten out the dough and use cookie cutters to cut out your cookies or break off small pieces of dough and roll them into the cookie shapes
- Place the treats on a greased baking tray
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Give Bernie a Dozen of them
Okay, that last one isn’t completely necessary, but I wouldn’t stop you! Share your experience once you’ve made this! Feel free to post below, Tweet, Facebook, or add us on Instagram!